Last Updated: April, 2018
2) INFORMATION AND DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download the Application for Ads purpose and analytics usage. Additional informations are required in order to create an account. Account Registration with us is optional and only available in some apps.
2.1 Technical Information And Data
We collect technical data necessary for you to use our App and additional technical data that enables us to maintain and analyze the functioning of the App, to personalize the content of the App, and to display advertisements. We automatically obtain certain information about your computing device, including:
- Country code;
- IDFAs, IDFVs, Advertising IDs;
- Language; Locale (specific location where a given language is spoken);
- Time zone, session start/stop time,
- Network status (WiFi, etc.), browser plug-in types and versions;
- User agent string (UA), platform, SDK version, timestamp;
- Technical device information (e.g. device model and name, operating system name and version, CPU information, storage size, screen size, firmware, software, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider, API key identifier for application, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) on Android, Android ID, Android Serial No);
2.2) Advertising And Application Usage Information And DataWhen you use our Apps, we may collect additional information by using device identifiers that permit identification of your device. Such information is used for advertising and analytics purposes.
The information collected includes:
- Which advertisements are shown;
- Length of time an advertisement is visible and the size of the advertisement;
- Advertisement response (if any), including clicks on ads;
- Angle of view;
- Application usage information, (how often you use the app, for how long you use the app, the events that occur within the app, in-app location, in-app purchases you make and their value, aggregated usage, performance data, life time value of user etc.).
2.3) Personal InformationWe do not collect any personal information about you through our Apps, with the sole exception of persistent identifiers (such as IDFA, IDFV, Advertising ID). Persistent identifiers are identifiers that do not identify you personally, but may uniquely identify your device. Some legislation (such as US) may treat such information that uniquely identifies your device as personal information.
We may ask you to submit and we may process other non-personally identifiable information that may be personal to you such as your nickname, age range, year of birth and gender. We will use such information only to personalize the content of the App. This information is not stored in our information systems nor shared with third parties.
2.3.1) Account Registration (Optional)Account Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register an account with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name or nickname, email address or username, password. We do not share this information with anyone and we do not use your email for any commercial, marketing or other purposes.
The account is mainly used to allow you to synchronize purchases made, or upgrades earned while using our apps, in your different devices where you may want to use the app.
As already mentioned, the account is optional.
Unused accounts are deleted after two years. If you wish to cancel your account immediately, you need to log off within the app and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be deleted as soon as possible. Once your account has been deleted, you will get an email which warn you about it. You will not get any other email from us and your email will be deleted from our systems.
2.3.2) Location Information (Optional)Sharing your current position with us is optional and is only necessary to make certain services work, for example, to know the places of interest around you for which DataBot can create a multimedia presentation. Your current position is not saved on our servers nor shared with third parties.
2.3.3) Music Device Folders (Optional)Some services, such as the vocal music player, require permission to scan the folders of your device for MP3 music. This permission is optional and you can decide not to give permission to Databot to search for your music. However, if permission is not granted, the vocal music player would not be usable. We do not save the information contained in your device nor share it with third parties.
3) HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIESWe cannot provide all services necessary for the successful operation of the Apps by ourselves. We must therefore share collected information with third parties, including analytics providers, tracking providers, third party advertising providers and other third party service providers that support the Apps (collectively referred to as 'Partners'). We may share information that can be used to personally identify your device (e.g. persistent identifiers such as IDFA, IDFV, advertising ID and IP address) for the purposes of delivering our services, displaying advertisements, conducting analysis and research and for measuring our and our Partners's advertising campaign performance. We may share such information to:
- OUR ANALYTICS PROVIDERS: For some Apps we use third party analytics such as Flurry Analytics, HockeyApp and Firebase Analytics for the purposes of delivering our services, conducting analysis and research. To get more information about how your data is being collected and processed you can visit the site 'How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps' located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Additionally we have also integrated Google Play Developer Console data like Impressions, Downloads, and Traffic Sources into a Google Analytics account to see how many times people viewed or downloaded our apps from Google Play. The device data we share with such providers are encoded. The providers may assign a random ID to these data and they are not able to match it back to You. Third party analytics providers have the right to process the data in accordance with their privacy policies (http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/#nosharing) and such collection and processing is limited to the disclosure in aggregated manner, for the purposes of showing trends about the use of their services, for advertising services and marketing purposes. We can aggregate the data for benchmarking feature.
- OUR CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDERS: We store information we collect from you on servers provided by our third party cloud service providers such as Microsoft Azure Mobile Services;
We reserve the right to disclose your information (including personally identifiable information) in response to law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations, users or user experience. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale we may transfer any and all information (including personally identifiable information) we collect to the relevant third party.
For any additional questions about third party information collection please refer to email@example.com
5.1) Account OPT-OUTAs already mentioned, register an account is optional.
Unused accounts are deleted after two years. If you wish to cancel your account immediatly, you need to log off within the app and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be deleted as soon as possible.
5.2) Opting Out From Analytics
5.2.1) Flurry AnalyticsWe use Flurry Analytics in Android and iOS apps. You can opt-out from flurry analytics at this address or uninstalling the app: Flurry Analytics Opt out
5.2.2) HockeyAppWe use HockeyApp in Windows 10 apps. HockeyApp do not track personal information for analytic usage.
HockeyApp does not collect any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) on their servers. You can read more here:
5.3) Opt out of seeing personalized ads
5.3.1) AdmobYou can opt out of seeing personalized ads where used following instructions and this address:
AdMob Opt out personalized ads
6) IN-APP PURCHASESOur Apps enable in-app purchases. We do not process payments for in-app purchases nor have access to your credit card information. Payment transactions for in-app purchases are completed through the app store via your app store account. Any post-purchase processes are controlled by the app store and are subject to specific terms of such app store.
7) DELETION OF INFORMATIONWhen information is no longer needed, we shall delete it using reasonable measures to protect the information from unauthorized access or use.
8) CHILDRENWe do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
9) SECURITYWe are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.